Le forum Audiovintage est privé.
En tant qu'invité, vous avez accès à certaines rubriques uniquement, l'ajout de nouveaux membres n'est pas possible pour le moment.

Onkyo T-4055

Pour les quelques stations radio de qualité
Répondre
patchou81
Super membre

Re: Onkyo T-4055

Message par patchou81 »

Wouaaa!!!!Excellent :yes!: :yes!: :yes!:
Jean-marc.
"Celui qui passe à côté de la plus belle histoire de sa vie n'aura que l’âge de ses regrets et tous les soupirs du monde ne sauraient bercer sont âme..." (Yasmina Khadra).
VENANCE
Membre éminent

Message par VENANCE »

:hello: l'ami,

ce rare et très beau tuner est associé à l'ampli Onkyo A-7022 :
HIFI FORUM.DE
HIFI FORUM.DE
ONKYO A-7022 ET T-4055 1.jpg (107 Kio) Vu 2765 fois
L'Onkyo T-4055 est aussi associé à l'ampli A-7055 :
audiokarma
audiokarma
ONKYO A-7055 ET T-4055.jpg (82.08 Kio) Vu 2765 fois
Ces deux amplis sont présentés sur le forum :yes!: .

Dans ta présentation, en bleu je te cite :

Au dos :
- deux types de sorties audio, l’une fixe (celle que j'utilise), l’autre variable et probablement reliée à la molette de façade, plus une sortie FM DET dont j’ignore la fonction.

En effet, la sortie variable est reliée à la molette OUTPUT de la face avant.

C'est très utile pour faire des enregistrements audio d'émissions FM (réglage du volume d'enregistrement).

C'est également utile si tu veux brancher ton tuner directement sur un ampli de puissance qui n'a pas de réglage de volume.

La sortie DET OUT servait autrefois à raccorder au tuner un décodeur quadriphonique qui permettait l'écoute de la FM

en quadriphonie sur son système Hi-Fi. On est au début des années 70. Mais cette idée n'a pas connu de vraie suite si bien qu'elle

a été abandonnée. Le fait que l'Onkyo T-4055 possède cette sortie est signe d'un tuner plutôt haut de gamme.

En bleu je te cite :

- des sorties « Multipath » dont j’ignore également la fonction

La sortie MULTIPATH sert à raccorder le tuner à une antenne externe pour en faire l'orientation précise afin d'avoir la

meilleure réception possible.

Tu as une explication détaille de la fonction MULTIPATH ici :

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=40439

Et aussi ici :

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=44939&start=10
VENANCE
Music was my first love...and it will be my last.
VENANCE
Membre éminent

Message par VENANCE »

Les spécifications complètes de l'Onkyo T-4055 (Hifi Engine) :

Type: Mono/Stereo Tuner
Tuning Bands: FM, MW
Tuning Scale: Analogue
FM Tuning Range: 88 to 108 MHz
MW Tuning Range: 530 to 1605 kHz
Sensitivity: 1.7uV (FM), 20uV (MW)
Signal to Noise Ratio: 70dB (FM), 50dB (MW)
Distortion: 0.5% (FM), 0.5% (MW)
Frequency response: 20Hz to 15kHz (FM)
Output: 750mV (FM), 200mV (MW)
Semiconductors: 39 x transistors, 36 x diodes

Dimensions: 423 x 355 x 136mm
Weight: 7.6kg

Extrait de l'article de "FMtunerinfo" sur l'Onkyo T-4055 qui a un CV de 4 cages FM et 3 cages AM (ta photo réduite sur

les cages) :
ONKYO T-4055 6.jpg
ONKYO T-4055 6.jpg (31.03 Kio) Vu 2758 fois

Onkyo T-4055 (1974)

The T-4055 is an older tuner that has some fans. Our contributor Walt says, "I know the T-4055 very well. In '76 or '77, The Absolute Sound (probably Issue 5 or 6) had a tuner shootout which included such items as a Marantz 10B, the first Sequerra tuner, and the T-4055.

The T-4055 was rated as #2 overall, and #1 in terms of bang for the buck and ease of listening. In retrospect it was somewhat overrated at the time, but considering I was able to buy them for $141 at the time, it was a stone bargain. I probably bought and sold at least two dozen over a 2-1/2 year period.

The T-4055 has a switch for an audio output of the multipath. Other than that and a warmish sound, it's pretty basic. The bass is lacking dynamics, and the treble in the 6-7K range might also be slightly shelved down. Overall, it's a pleasant-sounding unit. It's no DX rig stock, and the AM section is miserable. It has a lot of room to work on the boards. There are quite a few cheap coupling caps on the boards which have probably started to leak in the past few years, and they should all be replaced."

Bill Ammons says, "The front panel has an output level control, muting, and noise filter control, plus the AM/FM/auto selector and tuning knob. There is a switch in the back to make the multipath audible, and a wideband detector output for hooking into SCA and quad adapters. I did pop the top - it is a 4-gang FM, 3-gang AM design with three green 280 kHz ceramic filters (single bandwidth), with the IF stages having a 10.7 MHz ceramic resonator from emitter to ground on each of the IF gain stages.

The T-4055 has for its price range a very good RF front end. The RF amp and mixer are MOSFET and it has some well-spaced higher Q coils. It performs well in strong signal areas." Our contributor Alan has compared the T-4055 to tuners like a Magnum Dynalab FT-101A Etude and says the T-4055 is "one fine tuner, both from a DX perspective and especially sonically.

" Our contributor Greg F. says, "I have two Sherwood S-3000Vs and next to them the Onkyo sounds grainy, but it picks up many more stations. Also, it has performed flawlessly for 25 years." The back panel has fixed and variable outputs and jacks for an oscilloscope. Apparently early units, but not all T-4055s, had a 400 Hz calibration tone with an on/off switch on the back.

The T-4055 usually sells for $45-75 on eBay, but almost anything is possible, from $11 in 5/06 to $150 in 8/05.
VENANCE
Music was my first love...and it will be my last.
Répondre